Clean Historical Financial Market
Clean, reliable historical market data for the financial markets is essential for any form of strategy backtesting. We can supply very clean, tradable data going back to 2006.
Through our various trading platforms and data feeds we have accumulated a reasonable history of financial market data over the years. What we have now done is to clean it up (where possible it’s from a single reliable and tradeable source), and convert it into a format that can easily be imported either into ForexTester, Metatrader4, TradeStation or Multicharts for back-testing. Below are the key points of the service
- Spot forex: all pair combinations from the 8 major markets + some key CFD markets as well
- Goes back to the start of 2006 in 1 minute bars
- Comes in Ascii format for easy importing across a variety of platforms.
- Will load straight into the ForexTester back-testing platform and also into the Metatrader4 History Center for Strategy Tester back-tests
- Data is adjusted for the daylight savings difference between the US and Europe so you can either have the New York close always at the same time or the London Open always at the same time. Both sets of data are supplied.
- We can also source other markets and time-frames. If you have a particular requirement that isn’t covered by the Historic Data Service then please ask.
Price & How to Order
If you would like to order our historical market data then the price is GBP 100.00 to download all the data.
For more enquiries or to order please get in touch via the Contact Us link
Full List of Markets Covered
We are adding new markets all the time so if there is one that you’d like to have access to then please let us know.
WTI CRUDE OIL
All downloaded from drop box and installed as per you excellent instructions.
Great service, thank you!Simon S. – UK