Clean Financial Market Data for Back-testing
Through our various trading platforms and data feeds we have accumulated a reasonable history of financial market data over the years. What we have now done is to clean it up (where possible it’s from a single reliable and tradeable source), and convert it into a format that can easily be imported either into ForexTester or into Metatrader4 for back-testing. Below are the key points of the service
- Spot forex: all pair combinations from the 8 major markets + some key CFD markets as well
- Goes back to the start of 2006 in 1 minute bars
- Comes in Ascii format for easy importing across a variety of platforms.
- Will load straight into the ForexTester back-testing platform and also into the Metatrader4 History Center for Strategy Tester back-tests
- Data is adjusted for the daylight savings difference between the US and Europe so you can either have the New York close always at the same time or the London Open always at the same time. Both sets of data are supplied.
- We can also source other markets and time-frames. If you have a particular requirement that isn’t covered by the Historic Data Service then please ask.
Price & How to Order
Price is GBP 100.00 to download all the data along with weekly updates for one month.
Thereafter you can get weekly updates for GBP 60.00 per quarter. NB this is optional, so if you just want a one-off data dump then simply don’t renew your subscription at the end of the first month.
For more enquiries or to order please get in touch via the “Contact Us” link
Full List of Markets Covered
We are adding new markets all the time so if there is one that you’d like to have access to then please let us know.
WTI CRUDE OIL